Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Month 2 starts in the Leander KOA park


Yep, the 28th of Feb is the end of one month in the park here in Leander. Time flys when you are having fun. Our grandson is 3 weeks old today. What a change. It is so cool holding him and rocking him to sleep. As many of you know I can't stand still. So I am well suited at putting him to sleep. I like being grandpa.
We are continuing to explore a little at a time. We went to Round Rock to find the outlets and found that coming out of the outlets we were in Georgetown. They are really close. Then we went the other direction to find a mall that I have visited a couple of times with Mindy and been totally lost. Found it and was STILL lost. What a confusing place.
Lizzie is getting used to her digs. I think the RV is a dog house and she is sharing it with us. Not sure when I lost control. I opened the door yesterday and she was out before I took one step. Where is the discipline?
Our cobra medical cards still haven't arrived and here we are making another payment. Whow what a great benefit! Maybe I need to fly back to the bay area and escalate the process. Couldn't cost any more!
So we have spent a lot of hours watching the Olympics. I'm ready to start curling, seems like a great way to throw rocks and not get into trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment