Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We have been cold and busy


It is that time of year when taxes are on my mind. I have been trying to keep track of all the paper work as we go through this process of life change. Linda and I have been working on it for a few days. I finally got it all together and linda spent the night working on all the stuff we took to Goodwill, determining the value of it all. The next morning we were going to mail it to Kay for processing and we wake up to a white out. It snowed all day. I had several inches on the top of the car. It was a packing snow. All you had to do was grab a hand full and you had a snow ball.


I got some pic's from the rv park but forgot my camera when I took a trip to Georgetown. What a strange thing a full day of snow. This morning the only snow left was what fell off the car.


So Cameron is looking good. What a young man he is. Mindy got a picture of him in a big yawn. I think I am hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment