Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guess what happens to little boys a week or so after they are born.

Yep, they did it to my grandson. He took it like the little man he is. Other than just after the procedure he is doing very well with it. It takes two of us to change his diaper. He is doing great though. We actually got a good nights sleep last night. He slept for 4+ hours.
On the long lost car front, our van finally made it on to a truck. My friend Collin was getting ready to auction it off as it had been in his shop for about a month. I am greatful to him for his help in getting that one last thing taken care of. It would have really dampened our trip to have had to wait there until the car was shipped. I think the car haulers are in with the dmv. My tag's expire in Feb. I knew if I did not renew it would become a problem. I renewed and it was a problem anyway. Go figure. Like other things on this trip I can not second guess the events to follow.
Grandpa got some extra sleep last night as well. That was great. It has been getting down to freezing in the evenings so I guess it is a good thing we are with the kids. The rv gets a little cold when the temp gets that low.
Well we have errands to run so I better get off the computer before Linda leaves without me.
TTFN
ed

No comments:

Post a Comment