Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cameron makes his presance known

Well Cameron is making hsi presence known. He is communicating nicely when he wants to eat. he is checking out anyone who gets near. I don't think I have ever seen a newborn with such strong neck mussles. He can almost roll over when pushing back with his head. He is still fighting the jaundice contition. It appears it is leveling out which is a good thing. Grandma Jane has been getting up and helping in the early morning hours. Mike and Mindy are being troopers and working hard to make sure Cameron gets all he needs in love and attention.
I forgot how much work it is integrating a new life into your home.
But I do remember the ride being so much fun and how it introduced so much joy and challange into our lives. Cameron will follow in his parents food steps and that is a good thing, for sure.
I need to wear shirts without buttons these days. Other wise I would be sewing on new buttons every day. Linda and I are so proud of Mike and Mindy.
Well, I better get ready and go provide some relief to the crew after another night of hard work.
later, ed

No comments:

Post a Comment