Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

So here we sit in yet more rain.

Two days of rain. They need it here as bad as CA needed it so I guess complaining is not in the cards. We had a kick back day today. I had lunch with an old friend from Sac. Craig Whitney. It was great getting to catch up. Just strange doing it in Texas. I have worked on the computer a bit today. Not much accomplished but hay what me in a hurry? I worked on the kids notebook yesterday, one of the things I needed to do. I blew a lot of dust out of it and it seems to have helped a bit so far. I want to find out the trick to opening the HP system up so I can clean it out much better. May need to chat with my friends Steve and John. I bought a new disk for my new notebook that is bigger and faster than the one that came in it but when I installed my clone software it would not reboot. It had to repair by doing a recover. So I need to find software to clone a disk running under Windows 7. Never an easy answer.
Always changing.
Oh yea, I saw our Son-In-Laws office he is opening for his business. Nice office. It should work well. Mindy drove us around downtown Austin. Nice city. She knows it better than I knew Sac. Lots to learn here.
G-Baby is holding out on us. He is being really slow at making an appearance. The Dr. said he wanted to check again this next Monday and see if maybe it isn't time to help things along. So I am anticipating that things will be happening soon. I will keep you all advised best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment