Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, yea, I forgot.

Last night while relaxing at the kids house and Cameron was sleeping, I decided to update the maps on my TOMTOM. I ordered the new maps and then a year of updates. I suspect it may be handy with the traveling. Well I install the update maps and it failed. Not enough memory. So I remove some stuff like different languages and other country maps etc to make room. i retry and get the maps downloaded. After that I had no maps of the US. All I had was Great Britan and some other place. I worked for two hours and no luck. I was about to decide that TOMTOM was dead. It would freeze when starting etc. Finally I got to a point I could manage it from the computer so ended up deleting the us maps from my computer and TomTom and reloaded from the net. Finally I could see our country. I used it today and it worked. CLOSE!
After that wonderful experience, I noticed my iPhone had a new load so I installed it as well. Fortunately it worked without an issue. Had it broken, i would have been really frustrated with my evening.
Well back to watch Curling. i kind of like that. i would like to try it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment