Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well this time it worked. Diaper Changed and sleep

So why is it that when you feed him he toots. Usually after you just changed him when he woke up hungry? It must be a viral implant by diaper manufacturers. They must be in cahoots(sp?) with the hospital or something. I love it when the halo appears around kids. It shows up about the time they nod off. I had forgotten how that was. It has been a few years since I paid much attention. It is wonderful to hold a child and feel them fade into a restful sleep. So peaceful.
Now it is time for grandpa to nod off to sleep once again. A few hours later we will start the process again.
On the Lizzie front, she goes to the groomer tomorrow morning to get trimmed up a bit. Her last cut in CA is really growing out. Almost like growth hormone. Maybe there is something to this thing of bigger in Texas. Maybe it is in the water? Lizzie's hair is growing so fast! I'll have to take a before and after pic.
Good night my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment