Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow! We are finally feeling like we don't have anything to do!

All the pressing stuff seems to be up to date. Now, we have to ask ourselves. What NOW!
Oh, yea, we have to find a place to live in Texas and in Tennessee. Piece of cake given our process so far. Then Again.....
Now we start to think about the stuff we have wanted to do, but do we really want to do that? That is the question!
Stopped by to pick up our mail from Mike and Mindy's and you guessed it, Cameron was feeding. That boy is growing. He actually turned over. I saw a video of it that Mindy shot with her iphone. Put him on his stomach and he extends his arms and rolls his head back over his arm and rolls over. Only one direction at present but wow, at 3 weeks!
I have been looking at a website for houses in Leander. Seems to be a number available. Question is, what do we really want? Guess my comments above may be a little pre-mature. Guess I should get out of bed and start my day. It is 10:00 A.M. CST. So on CA time I am good!

No comments:

Post a Comment