Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa babysit for the first time.

Yesterday evening, Linda and I had the pleasure of taking care of Cameron while his mom and dad attended a wedding. They got a few hours out on their own, I think for the first time since Cameron's arrival. They really looked sharp. Cameron and his grand parents were hanging doing the Cameron thing. They say we are supposed to spoil our grand kids. I think Cameron is spoiling us! Anyway it was a wonderful evening of cooing, eating, doing the diaper thing and a few moments of napping. FOR Cameron, not grandpa!

On the home front, we found that the lot we selected for our new home was available so we move one step forward in this process. We took care of more paperwork that was being held up pending ratification that the lot was available we wanted.

So today I have to get out of this blog and start pulling together some paperwork so we can do the bank financing thing. So I amd done here.

No more pertant info, back to work! ........ You ! not me. hahahaha ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment