Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so ListenUP dog! Oh wait. I am not posting idle

So it has been a few days since I updated this thing. I don't know what I was thinking. Stuff has been happening ya know. Our grandson is now over 10 pounds. Really going at this growning stuff. We had an evening or two of sparks in the sky, I kind of shared this in the FB account. Hay ya know I did communicate, just not here. We finally got our insurance cards from Cobra. That was a good thing. We opened the available DR's list and picked one that was close. We really like her. So we are getting to order med's, unfortunately we did 90 days and the insurance would not accept 90 days for some reason. So we ended up not getting credit for over $1,000 of med's so now I have to figure out how we get credit for our expenses. Ya know they just don't make it work easy. What is wrong with these people. Do they really want the government to take over the insurance business? They need to wake up and smell the coffee or the roses. What ever will wake them up and make them understand that when they are jurks they will in the end lose. Just like the credit card companies. Now I'm on a soapbox. So I better get off the box before it falls apart. Anyway sorry for the delay in posting. I will try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment