Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We got out today about 3pm.

We got breakfast at Carl's today about 3:30pm. Hay why hurry!
I did get a call from Citi bank. Seems we had a .83 cent finance charge that was added based on our last balance that had been paid off. We never saw the bill and by the time they called a month and a half later my .83 cents was $85. You are reading correctly. Citi is a rip off company. Thank you mr Obama for bailing this bank out. They have learned well how to rip people. I moved my funds from Soloman Smith Barney a Citi bank company to another company this year as I can't stand Citi. I had not realized they had our At&t master card. Guess what is going away really soon. I encourage you to get rid of anything that Citi holds. They will find a way to rip off your funds and then tag your credit rating. They are extorsionist.
Hay Mr President how about killing off people who do this to the conutry. I can not for the life of me understand how they can justify their charges. It's time for a net campaign to start taking out the idiots.
Just my two cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment