Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Austin Looks Good

We arrived in Austin yesterday. I am just now at a point of sharing that with you. We decided we had to fill out the cobra forms and get them in the mail before we were going to get to Austin so we left the Escape in Goodyear AZ, and headed down the highway. It was an easy drive. RV cruised at 80MPH with no issues. We arrived at Mike and Mindy's about 3:30 pm CST.

We are working on the forms for cobra but they are so confusing I called the company and they can't figure them. I am waiting for them to all me back so we can complete the forms and get that task out of the way.

Go Figure! Just got a call from the Ford dealer in Goodyear and the Escape is ready! that was a fast fix after a wait for 3 or 4 days for a tranny to arrive from Tennessee. Awesome. I have a plane ticket for next Tue Feb 2 to go pick up the car. They are very nice there and said no problem them keeping the car until I arrive. The new tranny is a little heaver and has a cooler on it.

So Mindy just got back from the doctor and no change from last week. The Doc wants her to come by again next week and if she hasn't started then he will check her twice a week but won't allow the baby to wait until week number 41. So it will be soon! Hope I get back from Phoenix in time!

Next we start looking for a place to park the RV other than Mike and Mindy's driveway.
Happy to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment