Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready Set Go

Well due to some weather and probably a tired bozo, Linda's car was not picked up for transport.
So here we sit still in CA. My friend Collin comes to the rescue once again. I delivered the car to his shop and called the carrier and gave them his name and addr to pickup the car. Yep, he bailed me out again.
1/20/2010 we will give up our temporary address at the Loomis RV park and take the RV to the RV dealership for a couple of minor repairs. We are spending the night in a close by hotel and plan on hitting the road 1/21/2010.
The weather is trying to change my mind about leaving now. CA is under siege with water falling here there and everywhere. LA is getting slammed, Sac is slammed. Wind is flexing it's mussle. I have already felt it and haven't been on the road yet.
Look out LA we will be headed your way soon.
AZ your next.
Then comes Austin!.
Can't wait to see the kids.
Hay Beck "Get-er done" I am praying for you. I hope the lack of FB activity means that you are busy bringing Miss Beck to a face to face meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment