Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

We have been busy!


Here goes:

1. The house sold, closed and did it early! In this market! Early!

2. We compressed our 2900 sq ft house down to a pod 16x8x8.

3. Lots of left overs: Trips to the dump, Lots of trips to Goodwill, and Friends who worked hard to get rid of us. I Love Them all, with out them we would of collapsed under the weight of the load.

4. Bought a class C RV, sold the truck, have plans to ship the mini van back east to TN.

5. Cars were loaded after the move out of the house. 8 more boxes were shipped to TN. Possibly one more box will be on the way soon.

5. Linda quit her job which was the last link holding us in CA. Her last day is Friday 1/8/2010.

6. The computer work I planned on doing while waiting to leave CA now is a pressing issue. Guess I better put my nose to the grind stone and get it done so we can leave town.

7. So the light at the end of this tunnel appears to be car lights on the highway. They are really getting bright now!

8. I love it when a plan comes together. However this plan is a bit scarry. Only God could arrange the timing of this one. So we will be on the road sooooooon. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment