Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

House hunting is task at hand.

Well we have been searching for a place to call home. The idea crossed our minds to maybe trade up the rv to a larger unit that we could live in. It was somewhat appealing. Until you figure the cost of a motor home that size is better than half the cost of a house. Then you have to figure that our president and the rest of the world leaders are working on tanking all markets for a couple more years. Maybe they are going to get it right? So buying two houses in this market? A smart plan? Hay who knows. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

My mom is facing surgery soon so we need to consider getting this house hunting done and move on to the next phase of our plan to get to Florida. My sister and brother-in-law are planning on being here to spend the 4th of July with us here in TN. That will be a good time and we will learn more about this area, I am sure.

So you can see that not much has happened. Linda and I did take a drive out the roads we have scoped out and shot some pictures. Hopefully I can get some posted here soon. I know.... I said that last time. You know the best laid plans of mice and men.

And we are quickly approaching the Nascar Bristol second race of the year. I have found that all roads lead to Bristol Motor Speedway. Even when you get into Bristol Virginia on the 81 freeway, there is a sign that says exit here to get to the speedway. That way you can drive down the city streets for miles and miles to get there.

You can bet I know how to get there by now!

Oh, wait! I still don't have the Ford back. It is still in Knoxville, TN. I am loosing my mind and can't keep track of dates but I do believe it has been almost 3 weeks at this point. If I go to Florida and it isn't done yet, I wonder if they will start charging me storage fees? Maybe I can off set a storage fee, by charging them a lease fee as they have had the car longer than I have. The way I see it they have had the car 1/26th of the time that I have owned it. It doesn't look like I will be driving the Ford several thousand miles before towing it again. I can't wait for our next adventure! gag!

Happy 4th to all our friends. Let's celebrate America the country we love. Then let's get to the task of taking back our country from all the illegals and the idiots who are giving it away to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment