Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well here we sit.

Holiday weekend is over. Our friends left for Texas, to visit their family there. My family left to go back to work. The home purchase is getting the details underway and ...... What now? Still no Ford. We are approaching 3 weeks. I have decided this is rediculus and have contacted Ford Motor company to lodge a complaint. I spoke with another rv'r who has a 2009 Ford Escape. He has towed it over 2000 miles without issue. His was a 6 cyl two wheel drive. I think the 4 cyl tranny is maybe not so good for towing. I am ready to head to Florida and my tow vehicle hasen't made it to Tennessee in a usable state yet. What is wrong with this picture?
Well, as you can see, I am sitting here with little to offer in way of blogging.
Oh, yes, on FaceBook I have made connections from our San Jose days. So we are connecting with some more people we haven't seen for years. And we lived just a couple of hours away. How bad is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment