Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Day, not......

We made an offer on the house, got a counter and are accepting the counter. So we purchase our second house in 4 months. The retired life. SCARY!
My sister and brother-in-law arrived from Cincinnati and we took a tour of the area. Showed them my wealth of knowledge of the area. "That house we looked at yesterday, here we have a nice house we looked at the other day, oh, and here is where our friends live. You got the picture. The only good part of it was that TomTom didn't have anything to say about it. I was able to do this and even ended up in VA and get back to the RV. So here we go. Next phase of the plan soon to begin, trip to Florida. My mom is going to have surgery early July so we will be heading there once the house purchase is on auto pilot. Pray please. We need it. I still don't have the Ford back from the trip here. Maybe I can burn up this tranny with less than 500 miles on it.
I spoke with another RVer who is towing a 2009 Escape. 6 cyl automatic, over 2000 miles no issues. IS IT ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment