Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So I have been MIA yet again. I think this is becoming a habit.

Ford still in Knoxville

Ford has graciously decided to replace tranny, yet again.

On order. 3 days to get to Knoxville - Arrived in Phx in 3 days from Tennessee first time. Slow truck this time.

I keep knoding off and typing ddddddd. Must of been a typo, should have been zzzzzzzzzz.

We have been looking at houses. Strange market. We have a couple that are getting close to the top of the list. Maybe we will get this done.

My sister and brother-in-law are coming to TN for the weekend of the 4th and my mom and dad are coming as well from Florida. Should be a good time. It has been awhile. My mom had what we thought was a stroke this morning but doctors say it wasn't one. I'm not sure what they called it. Maybe a TIA. She has good care and will be going home tomorrow morning and can travel so we are getting together as of now.

Pictures soon. Beautiful here. Great sky's and beautiful terrain.

good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment