Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wow it has been awhile again! I am sorry!

Well, we did it. We closed on our house purchase in Texas. Hay, for the first time since mid December, we are close to having a place to sleep that doesn't have the bed, bath, living and tv area all in the kitchenj! We have been preparing to make purchases but could not do much until we were sure we would have a place to put the items purchased. Can you imagine all that stuff being stacked outside our rv! So anyway we now have a lot of space and nothing at all to put in it.
We don't even have toilet paper for the bathrooms. I intend to remedy that problem as well as many more over the next days and weeks.

We have made another decision that we need to let you all know and that is to delay a little longer our departure from Texas to head east. Mindy is going to have to go back to work soon and Mike doesn't get off for the summer until after the first week of June so we are going to take care of Cameron for a few weeks. That kid has already spoiled grandma and grandpa.

We will use the time to establish our home here in Texas prior to heading east. So we will delay our visits of friends and family a little longer. I am sure all will understand. I HOPE!

I am sure our president will take note of my efforts to expand the economy and redistribute the wealth. Aren't we good? Will this help my taxes next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment