Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Monday, April 12, 2010

The long lost blogger returns

Ya know, time flys when you are having fun. I have been having fun, so time is flying. EXCEPT working with banks. Anyway the bank called today and said all is well and we can go forward with our house purchase. Now we wait on the builder. They are supposed to be setting up a walk through but they haven't worked on my lists' of things. I just fired off an email to see if I can get things moving sooner. I would love to get taxes done and the home purchase done and actualy put my fate back into our hands insteading of waiting on others.
Like I am not enjoying my grandson and being around Mindy and Mike. Ha, I am liking it for sure. Mike's family is in town so we got to see his parents a couple of nights ago. Always nice to see them. Great family.
I will have to work on more pictures. I may even clean up this blog and make it more readable, with more pictures. Until then you are stuck with my boaring ramblings.
Ya know we did have a refrigerator problem this week. I woke up early in the morning and saw a check light. I went back to sleep but then spent a big part of the day looking for the problem. I knew we were out of gas and could not figure out why as I had not used any gas for some time. Well the check light ended up being an indication that the gas process is not working, i.e., out of gas. It was supposed to be running on electric all this time. I opened the back of the unit outside and found a plug hanging on the wall with no wire plugged into it. I follows a wire I finally found up behind the tubing and there was a plug. I plugged in the unit and then powered it off and on and I have not had another check light. So problem solved. I will have to get gas though when I pull out of this park. First order of business will be to go pickup some propane. Interesting how some mystries are solved. thanks to all my Face Book friends who shared concerning rv'ing and the little things that make it so fun.
Hay life is an adventure.
New things to come as soon as we figure out what we are up to. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment