Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Good day in Austin. Lovely weather.

Hay, we did a little running today and came home. A couple of days ago we purchased a long picture frame that looks like a film strip and you put pictures in each frame of the film. The images for one of them was 1.5 inches by 2 inches so I had to create a sheet of picture paper with a bunch of shrunk down pictures on them. It turned out cute. All Cameron. The second one was like a film strip only the frames are 4x6 images. A lot easier to setup. Yep all Cameron. Both strips are hanging in our family room. Really cute.

Then I decided to make egg salad again. Boiled a dozen eggs. Lost one that cracked during the boiling. Had a nice eggsalid on toast for dinner. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Cleaned up some of the junk laying around the house now that my pictures are mostly done. We have one frame that holds like 18 4x6 pictures. We have to decide what we will put in it. Maybe different homes or something like that.

Made for a satisifying day. Pictures of the pictures to follow. Maybe a quick video. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment