Field of Wild Flowers

Field of Wild Flowers
I was told of this field. The flowers were drying up by the time I got there. Thy were plentiful but much smaller than last years flowers. Drought?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can I improve? Let's see.

Well March 1st is here. Time is flying. It is about time for the Blue Bonnet's and Indian paint brush to show if last year is typical. I am looking forward to shooting pictures again. Things have been brown and blah for the past couple of months. Rain has been minimal, I am hoping this doesn't keep them from showing up.

We made an appointment to visit the dentist and that all went well. I found, though, that I have a significant change in attitude that has happened. I don't like to have appointments. Having something I have to do by a certain time is an irritation. All our lives we have lived by appointments daily. You have this that must be done and that etc.
So why is it that having appointments are now irritating? I just don't understand how this could be so different in such a short time.

My little buddy on the other hand is a blast. He is so cute and I am sure he is making my days go so fast. I love watching him change daily. He is learning and at such a fast pace. I finally put child proof locks on the kitchen cabinets to keep him out of trouble. We have one cabinet that he likes to open the doors and climb into. So cute.

Linda and I are starting to explore a little more now that things are slowing around the house. We went to the airport. I have a favorite picture that I shot several years ago in Sac at the airport. It was a 737 Southwest Jet coming in for a landing. It was at about 500 feet and I shot a picture out my car window. The jet is set against a beautiful blue CA sky. I want more pictures like this, so I am scoping out the Austin Airport. I found two runrays and have a good picture shooting spot for one of them. I need to find a good spot for the longer runway. I hope to shoot some pictures soon. Will post some when I finally get them.

As we watch the world in chaos, including our country, you can't help but think about Christ's return. So much happening and earth quakes, some in places you don't really expect them to be. Is the end of the world at hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment